Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MICROTEACHING 6

Microteaching 6 was special to me becuase it was my team and I who did the teaching. And we also had to make a cake to symbolise the final microteaching session by baking a "birthday" cake which was done beautifully by every group.

The theme was ORIENTAL EXPRESS.

The Dishes were:
  • Lontong
  • Angku Kueh
  • Vadai and Coriandar Chutney
  • Birthday cake (decorated with mango)
First up,
LONTONG

Done by Absa and sheema. FULL OF FLAVOUR. YUMMY!!!


ANGKU KUEH

Done by Jia Li and Laura. I have never tried angku kueh before this. I always thought the filling would be overwhelming but Jia li and laura changed my opinion and let's just say "never judge a book by its cover".

VADAI AND CORIANDAR CHUTNEY

Done by me. Okay, so i am not goin to compliment my own dish but according to what others say, it was good. I am glad that you guys liked it.

AND FINALLY,

"BIRTHDAY CAKE"



There is only one word to describe this "BEAUTIFUL".

Thanks to all my classmates who were supportive, hope you had fun and enjoyed all the food!!!!
Thanks to my team who never gave up till we got it right.
Thanks Si Ni for your photos.
THANKS EVERYBODY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. cooking team bonding singapore

    ReplyDelete