Saturday, September 25, 2010

SENSORY EXPERIMENTS - HAD A BLAST

PEPSI OR COKE?



I forgot how much fun it was to do sensory testing. My team was in charge of Pepsi challenge. Most people got it right. IMPRESSIVE GUYS!!!!!!!

SMELL A RAT!!!!


This experiment literally took my breath away. Seriously, one minute I was smelling something sweet and the next minute I was smelling curry powder (or what it seems like curry powder). Intense.

CAKE ANYONE!!!!


Cake experiment, I AM SO THERE!!!! I knew one sample was from Sara Lee. That shows how much cake I have eaten huh!!!!

SWEET DRINK!!! YUMMYYY!!!!


This drink was so sweet, it gave me a slight sugar rush which I loved by the way. Sweetness is my weakness.

BABY FOOD WITH A TWIST OF COLOUR


This was by far the most difficult experiment I have ever done. I couldn’t breathe properly and I felt that all the samples tasted the same. I couldn’t even tell whether it was sweet or bitter, it all tasted bland. Moral of the story, sense of smell is very important.

CHEESE!!!!!!


I thought I could identify the different types of cheese without a problem because I like to eat cheese. But I was so wrong!!!! There was a slight difference but the more I ate, the harder it was to differentiate between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment