Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MICROTEACHING 1

RICE AND CEREALS.

We were taught three dishes:
  • Tuna Fish Quiche
  • Holiday Cous Cous
  • Penne Pasta with Chicken Grills
This is my team. Absa, Sheema and myself (Premaa).


Teachers hard at work



THE PROCESS
Gathering ingredients and equipment



Chopping and slicing colourful ingredients.


Cooking started!!!

AFTER 3 HOURS OF COOKING



Top left corner: Tuna Fish Quiche. I have always been curious how on a quiche was made and i finally learnt how to make it from scratch.

Top right corner: Holiday Cous Cous. Cous Cous has always been a favourite of mine ever since my university days in Australia. It is my staple food, i don think i can live without eating it at least twice a week.

Centre: Penne pasta with chicken grills. The chicken was yummy because of the herb marinades. Pasta is goes well with anything so the dish was delicious.

OVERALL, THE DISHES TASTED GREAT.

Thank you Group 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment